Saturday, November 8, 2014

Warm Cozy Christmas

Here we are, on the road again, and time for me to do more digital work.  


When I saw the theme at Digitally Sweet Challenges, (Cozy Winter Moments) I searched for a digital scrapbook kit with a fireplace.  I found a gorgeous kit 'Christmas Time' by Didine Designs at CoolScraps Digital Boutique.  The scene in the window is from Lunagirl.

Digital layouts are such fun to create; I spent several hours playing with all the beautiful elements.  I don't think there's anything I enjoy more on a cold winter day than a fireplace. 

Thanks so much for visiting and have a blessed day!

3 comments:

  1. I feel all roasty toasty just looking at this Sarah. You've captured a wonderful holiday feel in this project. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah! Love the scene in the window and you really can't get cozier than this!
    Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautifully done! The images are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete