Friday, February 7, 2014

Think Spring

It is time for another new challenge at Digitally Sweet Challenges.

Theme
Follow the pattern of Karen's card
 

Sponsor


I used a free digital kit 'For The Love Of' by Kelleigh Ratzlaff.  This lovely image called DigiDarla Garden Scene2', made me think of spring.  If I had my way, spring would start Jan. 1st !  Wouldn't that be a wonderful way to start the new year?! 

Anyhoo, to color this image in Photoshop Elements, I clipped the striped paper to the image and then used several blending modes to color just the outline. 

Now we'd love to see your creative ideas for this sketch.  Join in the fun and you could win 5 lovely images of your choice.

Thanks for visiting and have a blessed day!

3 comments:

  1. I'm with you. I'm ready for spring. Your card is lovely Sarah. Sending you warm hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific card front, Sarah! Great technique on the coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, this is so pretty!! Love what you did with our challenge this week!

    Karen
    DSC DT

    ReplyDelete