Friday, October 4, 2013

Let Heaven and Nature Sing

A new challenge is starting at Digitally Sweet Challenges.

Theme
anything with wings

Sponsor


Does it seem as if I've skipped all the fall holidays and jumped right into Christmas?  I'm getting ready for a huge Christmas project which is why I'm immersed in all things Christmas!  This sweet angel is DigiDarla's Girl Angel Flute.  I digitally paper pieced and colored her. She'll be perfect for paper piecing when I print her.
We're looking forward to seeing your creations with wings.  Please be sure to use at least one digital element! 
Thanks for visiting and have a blessed day!



2 comments:

  1. Precious Sarah. The angel and little deer are so sweet. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you paper piece! Also love the way you framed her!

    ReplyDelete