Thursday, April 26, 2012

Flirty Fleurs Z-Fold Card

This is another card I made for Heartfelt Creations.  It's a z-fold card made with HCPC 3439-Flirty Fleurs Precut Set  
I always seem to be late to the party but I did finally manage to buy some seam binding and am wondering why I waited so long!  Love, love this ribbon!  I bought white so now I'm coloring and crinkling and loving the results.
I embossed this image in gold and then colored with a blender pen and chalks.  The lacy design around the image is HCD 717 Layered Scalloped Posy Die inked with Broken China distress ink.



Thank you so much for visiting and have a blessed day!

I would like to enter this card in
Papercraft Star Challenge:  polka dots

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow what a gorgeous die cut! It makes a beautiful frame for your flower image and the z fold looks mazing. :-) Thanks so much for joining us this week at Papercraft Star!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card, Sarah, love all your pretty die cuts! So happy to have you here this week for the Papercraft Star "Polka dot" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely stunning, Sarah! LOVE all the shabby chic elements! Your color palette... Swoon! And that fold is fantastic! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Papercraft Star!

    ReplyDelete