Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Spring Is In The Air

Well, we can dream, can't we?  Can you believe, in 2 weeks it will be March?!  In the meantime, it felt like spring in my craftroom.  I pulled out some pretty blue paper and a very old stamp to make a blue and white card  for Joan's Gardens challenge.  We were to make a spring card with some lattice and maybe a bird.  This card came together quickly until it was time to add the flower.  I spent a long time thinking about that flower.  I really liked the way it looked without, but in the end I added it. 

Thanks for visiting and have a blessed day!

3 comments:

  1. A beautiful card, Sarah! Yes, spring is just around the corner...and right here on your blog!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, Your card is so pretty. I love your punched borders. The colors are so pretty too.

    Thanks for joining us at Joan's Gardens for our weekly challenge.
    Joan
    www.atjoansgardens.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been so slow to get to posting on others crafts but I look at them often. Have to tell you this is very pretty card. Love the ideas everyone gets from these challanges. Great job.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete