Friday, October 21, 2011

Tinsel Christmas Card

Oh my, this little blog has really been neglected the last 2 weeks!  Getting ready for a craft show is taking every spare moment of my time.  Last year I said, "No more craft shows"!  But since this is in support of our local hospital, I thought I would participate.  It's a very small show so I think I can handle this.

So I thought I would share some of the things I'm making and maybe you can find some ideas you might like.  This card is a 'just for fun' card.  I didn't make very many since I have no idea if anyone would want to buy one, although everyone gets a chuckle from it.

There is a little baggie with some tinsel added, the font is highlighted with some red stickles, and I added a strip of red liner tape on the top to add some silver glitter.

On the inside I used a Spellbinders Labels 2 die to add a spot for a personal message.


And then there are 10 suggestions for how to recycle tinsel, LOL.


The idea for this card comes from a magazine I bought several years ago.  Come back next week and I'll share another one.  Hope you enjoy!
Thanks for visiting and have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment