Tuesday, July 19, 2011

TP Mini for a Birthday

This is my 3rd project for the 300 follower milestone for A Day For Daisies.  I used my last image to make a TP mini book.  This was so fun to create!  It's not quite finished yet but I love how it's turned out so far.

This image was paper pieced with digital papers.  I added one of my felt flowers.  Love the softness of these.  They are so perfect for children's projects.




The last page has a 3 page flip album.  It was such fun participating in A Day for Daisies celebration.  You can find all of these fabulous images and more at A Day For Daisies shop.  Here is the link for Tammy's Etsy shop. Be sure to visit; you'll find some amazing inspiration.

Thanks for visiting and have a blessed day!

challenge I will enter
Allsorts Challenge:  free and easy

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous mini book. What a sweet idea. Your felt flower is darling.
    Blessings,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is beautiful. Thank you so much for entering our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete