Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Pretty Little Place Cards

This is my second project for A Day For Daisies.  I love this little cupcake stand and thought it would make a cute place card for a party.  Yes, I'm still in a party mood, LOL! 


These are colored with Prismacolor pencils.  I cut out a cupcake and placed on top with pop dots.  I then added the name on the bottom tier of cupcakes.  The stand has silver stickles.  The frosting is colored with 'Tutu Pink' from CI Paint.

Now I have one more project and then I will have completed all three for the images I chose.  If you haven't checked out the party at A Day For Daisies yet, be sure to do so.  Tammy has so generously provided three fabulous images for you to choose from.

Thanks for visiting and have a blessed day!

3 comments:

  1. Sarah I love the sentiment popping up at different levels and your coloring skills are laudable!

    Cheers from Bangalore ,India
    Dr Sonia S V
    http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! Love how you put the names on the cupcake wrappers and I crave that polka dot ribbon! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really do love cupcakes, don't you Sarah? Lovely work.

    ReplyDelete