Tuesday, June 7, 2011

ABC Scripture Challenge

Recently I discovered Patter's scripture challenge and have finally found the time to participate.  For this week, the word is 'lonely'.  How fitting for me to start this challenge now.  The last two days I have been feeling a bit depressed and I needed the reminder that God is always with me and that He will never forsake me.  I love how our Father always finds a way to slip in the exact reminder that we need.


The little puppy is another digital stamp from sliekjestamps.  Love her images!  The entire page is done with digital designs I've downloaded from the web.  I think I still enjoy digital designing the best.  It's so inexpensive and I can play all I want without any waste.

Thanks for visiting and have a blessed day.

tan mat:  SNU_Blossom Hill
flower clip:  SugarPlum_PaperGarden
ribbon and heart_MyAngel
bird cluster:  a-gus doodle flower
notepad: TYO_PinItUp
blue paper:  TYO_PinItUp_paper

3 comments:

  1. Oh this is beautiful! Love the edge of the paper, the beautiful detail with the bird, the scripture, everything! This is gorgeous, and I am SO glad God gave you this as you needed it. I prayed that He would not only give me His words as I wrote it but that He would use it mightily for those that needed to hear them. I am SO glad you got to join in. Blessings,

    ReplyDelete
  2. your creation is so lovely.Hope you cheer up real soon
    Cheers from Bangalore ,India
    Dr Sonia S V
    http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling page (and puppy)! I'm with you. . as much as I love paper, I like the freedom of digital. It doesn't take as long and isn't as messy. You've done a beautiful job with your page!

    ReplyDelete