Friday, January 14, 2011

One Stitch At A Time Challenge and another valentine

Today I discovered One Stitch At A Time Challenge blog. They are giving out 5 prizes every week to those who put their birthday bash badge on their blog.  How generous is that!  They will be one year old on February 14.  Happy Birthday!

I also created another card for Card Cupids. This is Roary. Such a cutie!  I was fortunate enough to win him from Card Cupids and have loved using him for valentine cards.


Till next time, have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for putting OSAAT Birthday badge on your side bar I am so glad that you found OSAAT challenges I do hope that you are lucky and win a prize! I think you are doing well starting this blog I do hope You continue to join iour challenges every Sunday!
    Look forward to seeing you there
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, what an adorable little lion :)...thank you so much for helping us spread the word on our birthday bash at OSAAT - I do hope you will come back every week :)...good luck

    stitchy
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card! Roary is definitely a cutie. :)

    ReplyDelete