Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Believe

Hello, dear friends!  Today I am sharing a card made with this sweet image from Lacy Sunshine.  In case you haven't heard, Heather has a 'Loyalty Program'; if you use one of her images for the challenge, she very generously offers a free image.  I must admit, I'm somewhat addicted to her images and love collecting them.

I couldn't find any blue paper that fit my image so I used Ranger Faded Jeans distress ink to color my paper.  And then I dug in my scrap box to find some DP for the background.  The sentiment was created in PSE and die cut.  I used my Clear Star pen on her wings and some gold Stickles on the books, which makes the card sparkly, even though it doesn't show in the pics.

Some challenges I would like to enter
Lacy Sunshine:  back to school
Clear It Out:  fav color combo (blue, yellow, pink); anything goes
Fan-Tastic Tuesday:  #50 anything goes
Inky Chicks:  #36 Fairies or Angels
Come and Get It:  anything goes with a sentiment
Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge:  anything goes

Thanks so much for visiting and have a blessed day!

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, lovely coloring & design!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Come And Get It
    Shell in Alaska ~ DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the doodling and the rick rack that you added to your card. Very nice. Thanks for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining us @ CIO challenge blog...awesome job here...hope you stop by again and play <((><

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning with all the embellishing and coloring of this card!!! Thank you for joining us at Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge Blog and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous colouring Sarah..love the softness...gorgeous card.
    Thanks for joining in with us at Lacy Sunshine this fortnight with our back to School theme..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! The rick rack is a fun touch. Lovely coloring. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is beautiful. I love the color combo. Thanks for the tip and coloring your paper to match. Thank you for joining us at Clear It Out.

    Emily T.
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely creation! Thanks for playing at Clear it out! We hope to see you next time and good luck!

    ReplyDelete