Friday, July 11, 2014

Sweet Memories

Hello friends!  Once again it's time for another new challenge at Digitally Sweet Challenges.

Theme
Boys At Play

Sponsor

These sweet victorian images are from LunaGirl Vintage Images.  The frame is a shape in PSE, which I duplicated.  I used the eye dropper to choose colors from the pictures for my background papers, added a text layer and reduced the opacity.  I needed something to define the sentiment so I used a tag, using a blending mode, and erased around the edges to make it fit the sentiment.  The color of the ribbon was changed to match the LO.

So now I hope you will join us with your fun, boy creations!

Thanks for visiting and have a blessed day!

5 comments:

  1. Love how you have put this together Sarah, beautiful effect, great sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, Love the panels with your images!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my aren't those images wonderful! Lovely vintage style frames Sarah. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need a lesson in PSE on how to use it for scrapbooking.

    Love what you did this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your layout. I'm thinking I might have to try PSE!

    ReplyDelete