Friday, January 24, 2014

Hor d'oeuvres

It's time for a new challenge at Digitally Sweet Challenges.

Theme
Anything Goes

I don't suppose it's any surprise that my LO is wedding related!  My very soon to be DDIL asked me to make her hor d'oeuvres and I was delighted to do so.  These are the easiest ones but they are all 'make ahead',  so there won't be any stress.  Although, making 600 might take a bit of time, LOL.

I hope you'll join us for another 'anything goes' challenge; I know it's everyone's favorite!

Thanks for visiting and have a blessed day!


4 comments:

  1. They look yummy. :-) A great layout to add to the wedding memories. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous colors to showcase your hor d'oeuvres!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout Sarah and they look delicious!!

    ReplyDelete