Thursday, May 23, 2013

Perfect Strength

It's time for another new challenge at Digitally 'Sweet' Challenges and this week the theme is a photo inspiration

This will be a very short post since we are spending a week in Georgia with our son and DIL and, for a short time, don't have any internet.  So we are sitting in McDonald's parking lot enjoying the most perfect weather! 

Who can account for the thoughts an image will bring to our minds?  This one made me think of the scripture that says  God will make my feet like hinds' feet, setting me on my high places.  This photo was taken in the Blue Ridge Mountains.

I just realized that I forgot to bring my paper that listed the credits for my LO, I will add that as soon as possible.

I hope you will join our challenge, I would love to see your interpretation of the photo.  
Thanks for visiting and have a blessed day!
  

3 comments:

  1. Hope you're having a wonderful trip. The layout is beautiful. I especially like the crisscrosses along the photo edge. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layout. Great photo. Hope the holiday is going well. Take care.
    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic job with the photo! Great pic and sentiment!

    ReplyDelete