Friday, March 29, 2013

Jack and the Beanstalk

It's time again for a new challenge at Digitally 'Sweet' Challenges.

Theme:
Once Upon a Time
Choose a fairy tale or legend to inspire your layout

Several years ago, we planted some Castor Bean seeds.  I'm thinking I didn't pay much attention to the info on the seed packet because what we thought would be 2-3 ft. plants, became 15 ft. plants!  They looked like tropical trees and were the topic of conversation for the guests who visited our garden.  I haven't planted any since, although now that I'm looking at these pics, I think it would be fun to plant some again.

One word of caution, the seeds are toxic!
I hope you join us with your 100% digital fairy tale projects!
Thanks for visiting and have a blessed day! 

Created with Photoshop Elements 5.
Digital Kit:  My Lucky Charm by Template Dreams

6 comments:

  1. Oh Sarah, what a story! So there really are magic bean stalks! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beauty of a LO! CASTOR BEANS do grow really big!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think those would qualify for magic beans. LOL. Another great digital layout Sarah. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous story Sarah! Glad you have it recorded on your beautiful page !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah, Not sure if my message went through, Blogger acted weird! I did not get your email. My email is scrapbookingmom123atcomcastdotnet
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  6. They look really nice trees though!
    Great page.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete