Monday, March 12, 2012

Blog Candy Winners

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave such lovely comments!  You bring sunshine into my life and I appreciate all of you so much!  I used random.org to pick the numbers for our winners and here they are.

                                            $4.00 gift certificate
                               #3  Kit B.

                       $12.00 gift certificate
                         #6  Sue Nicholson

Congratulations!  I will give Tammy your info and she will be in touch with you.
Thanks again and have a blessed day!           

2 comments:

  1. Thank You, great news, over the moon, await contact from Tammy.
    Cheers
    Sue Nicholson
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Sarah! This is the first time I've ever won anything! Happy Dancing! I don't have a clue what to do now, so will wait further guidance! LOL..... Have a Blessed Day! (((HUG))) KitB

    ReplyDelete