Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Side Step Christmas Card

These images are from A Day For Daisies.  As soon as I saw the child, I knew I wanted to use it for a scrapbook layout I want to do with a picture of my DGD reading the Christmas story when she was six.  For today, I used it to make a side step card.
 

The challenge at ADFD is to use something metallic.  The red dots on the snowflakes are 'Metallic Inspirations' from Creative Inspirations Paint.

I am still busy getting ready for our craft show so I will get back to work.

Thanks for visiting and have a blessed day!

2 comments:

  1. Dropped in seeing your link on MIM
    The flower on a backdrop of the red ribbon looks fabulous
    Cheers from Bangalore ,India
    Dr Sonia S V
    http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet Sarah! What a beautiful way to use that image on your card and I'm sure it will be just as beautiful on your scrapbook page. Thanks so much for playing the ADFD challenge!

    ReplyDelete