Monday, February 14, 2011

TP Valentine Mini

I wanted to share a TP mini I did for my husband but I hesitated to do so because I haven't been able to get my light box made yet.  "sigh"  One of these days my back will get better!   The pictures don't even come close to capturing what it looks like IRL, s-o-o, I'll just close my eyes and share it, LOL.






The charm on this page is an old earring I had.  Would you believe I have had that lying around for 20 years?  I always knew I'd use it some day!

This picture has a lot of glare on the acetate but it is my favorite page.  Last year we spent the weekend at Landoll Castle in Ohio and it is a fabulous place.  It truly looks like a castle and the accomodations are amazing.




Each pocket held a tag with a picture of  a special event.  Were we really ever that young!? 



I'm so glad that I made this several weeks ago since I wouldn't have been able to do it now.  I really enjoyed making it and he loved it.  And that's all that matters, right?

So come back tomorrow when we do the drawing for the prize and I will post a recipe for a Double Chocolate, Peanut Butter Truffle.  Yum, yum!  They are delicious!

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet idea! You did a great job! I have made calendars, big ones, for my parents several different years and they always love them. It's so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful little treasure Sarah! You did such a beautiful job on this. I love how you did your numbered pages and the acetate "windows" are great. Fabulous creation!

    ReplyDelete